Google has provided further details about the upcoming Google Stadia service. Thus we got to know all the games that will hit the platform at the time of the debut. The list includes titles such as “Cyberpunk 2077” and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Google announced its Stadia project some time ago at the Game Developers Conference 2019 in March. The next revelations about the service came in June. To date, however, we do not know all the details about the service.
We know the list of titles in Google Stadia
During the ongoing Gamescom 2019, Google decided to unveil the secret of the Stadia project. Thus, we got to know the full list of games available on the platform. Most of the titles are no longer new, but the list also includes the most attractive productions from the best artists.
These include “Cyberpunk 2077” from the Polish studio CD Projekt RED and Assassin ‘s Creed Odyssey from Ubisoft. You can see the full current list below:
- Bandai Namco – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Bethesda – DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Bungie – Destiny 2, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Expansion
- CD PROJEKT RED – Cyberpunk 2077
- Chump Squad – KINE
- Coatsink – Get Packed
- Codemasters – GRID
- Dotemu – Windjammers 2
- Deep Silver – Metro Exodus
- Drool – Thumper
- Giants Software – Farming Simulator 19
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Omega Force – Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- Pandemic Studios – Destroy All Humans!
- Robot Entertainment – Orcs Must Die 3
- Sega – Football Manager
- SNK – Samurai Shodown
- Square Enix – Final Fantasy XV – Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers
- SUPERHOT – SUPERHOT
- 2K – NBA 2K, Borderlands 3
- Tequila Works – Gylt
- Warner Bros – Mortal Kombat 11
- THQ – Darksiders Genesis
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Trials Rising, The Crew 2, Watch Dogs: Legion
What is Google Stadia?
Google Stadia will be a service that (at least in theory) should revolutionize the gaming industry. Google promises that we will be able to opt out of the console or computer and enjoy the entertainment in the most demanding games.
How is this possible? Rendering gameplay in the game Google wants to take on itself (and actually on their servers). The player will only need to have a keyboard and mouse or any computer, smartphone, even TV or monitor with a Chromecast device.
What’s more, the player will be able to seamlessly switch between each of these devices. Thanks to rendering in the cloud, the game will work just as well on each of them, and the game will be able to continue from the exact place it was stopped on the previous device.
How much does Google Stadia cost?
The Google Stadia price is relatively low. The company offers a paid subscription to Stadia PRO for $ 9.99 per month. This will allow you to enjoy the game in 4K and 60 FPS, with HDR and 5.1 sound. There will also be free Stadia Base available with a maximum resolution limit of 1080p, at 60 FPS and stereo sound.
Unfortunately, despite the first suspicions, even paying a subscription will not allow you to play all titles for free. The list of free games is to include only a few items, of which for now we know only one – Destiny 2 with additions. For the remaining games you will have to pay the full price applicable in digital distribution. However, it is possible that Google will prepare a small discount for those paying for a subscription in the future.